Welcome to STPI-Bengaluru
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), an autonomous society under Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Dept. of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India has been set up with distinct focus to boost up Software export from the country. STPI is constantly working with an objective to implement STP/EHTP scheme formulated by Govt. of India, set up and manage infrastructural facilities.
]The objectives of the Software Technology Parks of India are:
- To promote the development and export of software and software services including Information Technology (IT) enabled services/ Bio- IT.
- To provide statutory and other promotional services to the exporters by implementing Software Technology Parks (STP)/ Electronics and Hardware Technology Parks (EHTP) Schemes, SEZ scheme and other such schemes which may be formulated and entrusted by the Government from time to time.
- To provide data communication services including value added services to IT / IT enabled Services (ITES) related industries.
- To promote micro, small and medium entrepreneurs by creating conducive environment for entrepreneurship in the field of IT/ITES.
- To establish and manage infrastructure resources such as Datacom facilities, Project Management and Consultancy and IT support facilities.
STPI is one of the first data communication carriers of India. STPI also holds the Category-A Internet Service Provider (ISP) license with operational jurisdiction covering the entire country of India. STPI offers leased line services to the premium segment, where quality is of utmost concern.