STPI offers high-speed Internet Leased Line Service with both Premium (1:1) and Shared (1:2 / 1:3 / 1:4) loading ratios at competitive rates. This service has been catering the needs of the IT industry and provides high-speed, dedicated Internet access with quality and reliability.
Service and Benefits
- Being a Class 'A’ Internet Service Provider (ISP), STPI is peering with Tier-1 Service Providers and Offers Carrier Neutral Service.
- Network Redundancy at all levels (ie., last mile, router, switch and connectivity to Internet gateway on transmission level)
- Robust Network with Multi-homed Gateway
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with 1:1 redundancy to support 99.99% availability of Network & Support Infrastructure.
- Secured Network and Traffic monitoring with comprehensive Network Management System (NMS)
- 24*7*365 technical support, handled by a well-qualified technical team.
- Online bandwidth statistics allow Customers to monitor the usage and help them forecast future requirements
- An ISO 9001:2008 / ISMS certified organization
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) for its internet network guarantees uptime of more than 99.5%.
- Bandwidth on demand service for the existing SoftLINK customers (Subject to Last mile feasibility)
Presently the Internet Services are offered over four different Loading Ratios.
- Premium Internet: In this Class of service, there is no bandwidth sharing and the committed bandwidth is 100% with loading ratio of 1:1.
- Shared Internet: In this Class of Service, the bandwidth is shared with the loading ratio of 1:2 / 1:3 / 1:4.
Last Mile Connectivity (Local Loop):
Option 1: Microwave Radio Network (Wireless)
STPI has been renowned for its own Multi-point Microwave network to cater to the immediate needs of the customers. This network had been further strengthened by the addition of Point-to-Point radio networks enabling the delivery of N * 2 Mbps link over the last mile.
Option 2: Terrestrial Network (Wired)
Have understanding with all major service providers such as Tata Teleservices, TCL, Bharti Airtel, Reliance, BSNL, Power Grid, RailTel, CityCom etc. to service last mile over copper / Optic-Fibre.