Server Co-location Service
STPI server collocation facilities are built to ensure the highest possible level of security for the critical applications and data. We provide secure rack space in our Data Center for customer’s data communication equipments, servers. etc .
Server Collocation Service:
The Server Collocation service is providing rack space in our Data Center for corporate customer’s data communication equipments. The equipments to be collocated should be housed in a secure rack, which placed in an environmentally controlled Data center with very high-class infrastructure to support and maintain their critical services. The equipment should also have direct access to the multi-homed upstream connections.
Feature of Server Co-location Service:
- The rack-space with standard specifications will be provided to place the servers.
- The servers will be terminated on a Gigabit Ethernet switch if internet connection is required for the server.
- The Servers will be directly facing the high capacity Internet Backbone.
- As a major ISP, STPI has Tie-ups with Tier-1 ISP's in the world.
- 24/7/365 continuous health monitoring of the server.
- The co-located server may be kept behind shared firewall & the rules will be created as per customer requirement.
- Fire safety and smoke detection systems are in place.
- Backup (using Tivoli storage manager on SAN) service will be provided to the customer if required for co-located server on nominal cost.
- 24x7 customer support
- Pro-active monitoring of all components of the server
- Monitored security 24x7x365
- Card readers on all the exterior and interior doors.
- Uninterrupted power supply 24x7x365
- Redundant DG Backup.
- 24 hr Fuel Back up and immediate fuel delivery contact.