STPI has setup PMC Services Cell with an objective of supporting Government and Industry in the field of IT Consultancy & Project Management by adopting quality driven approach and the industry best practices.
STPI offers the following PMC services:
- Consultancy Services for creation of IT infrastructure which includes:
- Setting up of DataCentres as per TIA 942 standards.
- Creation of Networks (LAN and WAN) on various Technology platforms.
- Setting up of Networks Management Centres ( Local and Remote Infrastructure Management Centres)
- IT Process and Service Management.
- Project Management during implementation of the projects by experienced and certified Project Managers.
- Executing IT Projects on Turn Key Basis: Conceptualization, Design, Tender Process, and Identification of Vendors, Implementation and Project Management.
- Consulting for IT audits as per the International standards.
IT infrastructure Maintenance Services:
- Remote IT infrastructure Management Services through experienced staff based on ITIL practices.
- Operations and Maintenance services for DataCentre and Network Operations Centres.
- Colocation of Servers ( DNS, Web, e-mail etc ) and its Management
Our Experience in PMC Services
STPI has been providing Consultancy & Project Management to various Government Departments across the country.
Projects Executed in the Past
Some of the major Consultancy Projects executed in Past are :
- KhajaneNET: Design and Implementation of Network for the Department of Treasury, Govt of Karnataka.
- TerigeNET: Design and Implementation of Network for the Department of Commercial Taxes, Govt of Karnataka.
- Bhoomi: Design and Implementation of Network for the Department of Revenue, Govt of Karnataka.
- NirmalNagar: Design and Implementation of DataCentre and Network Infrastructure.
- BPML Mauritius: Design and Implementation of Communication Infrastructure.
- KSWAN: Conceptualization, Design and Implementation of Karnataka State Wide Area Network.
- MPSWAN: Conceptualization, Design and Implementation of Madhya Pradesh State Wide Area Network.
- CSWAN: Conceptualization, Design and Implementation of Chhattisgarh State Wide Area Network.
- Lao PDR National DataCentre: Conceptualisation, Design and Implementation of National DataCentre, Lao PDR, Govt of Lao PDR.
- Integrated NOC: Design and Implementation of Integrated Network Operations Centre for National Informatics Centre, DIT, GoI.
- TPA for GBBN: Conducted Third Party Audit for Goa Broad Band Network, Govt of Goa.
We Help Organisations in
- Developing Best Operational Practices in using ICT Tools.
- Business Process Automation
- Enhancing customer transactions using ICT infrastructure.
- Improving overall efficiency
- Choose cost effective IT solutions.
Country wide Presence
STPI has presence across India with 53 Centres, covering major cities. Most of the Centres possesses experienced Consulting Teams.
We Work with you by
- Responding Quickly.
- Involving with your staff to understand your requirements.
- Submitting proposals with detailed methodology, cost and timelines.
- Developing implementation plan and facilitating briefing days
- Engaging project team, wherever necessary, to carry out the work
- Providing advice and updates throughout the life of the project.
- Presenting recommendations to the committees, chief executives or senior managers
Offering a follow-up model of evaluation, to give you the confidence that your approach is working effectively.
Consultancy Projects under execution
- Creation of IT infrastructure for Commonwealth Games
- ERP Implementation
- Jammu & Kashmir State Wide Area Network
- IT Audit for Govt Departments in Karnataka
Chief Minister of Karnataka addressing Deputy Commissioners though KSWAN Video Conference.
Integrated Knowledge Park: e-Bane Cyber City Mauritius
1. Director STPI Bengaluru OR
2. Additional Director, STPI Bengaluru OR
3. Group Head-PMC
Software Technology Parks of India
#76/77, 6th Floor, Cyber Park
Electronics City Bengaluru
Tel. No. +91-80-66186000/ 6618 6121
Fax No. +91-80-2852 0958